Top 10 reasons to partner with an Association Management Company (AMC)
10. AMCs serve as headquarters — staff, files and history all live in one place.
9. Free your board to focus on strategic direction, rather than tactical issues.
8. Remain in the know with a strong base of institutional knowledge.
7. Stop losing sleep over liability issues.
6. Tap experts and skilled specialists in a variety of functional areas.
5. Access the latest technological advances, without all the associated costs.
4. Retain skilled staff members that align with your organization's needs.
3. Stay on top of the latest trends in the association industry.
2. Enjoy enhanced leverage with outside vendors and increased buying power.
1. Say goodbye to HR headaches for good
The On Cue team have the resources, skills and technology to help your association achieve it’s objectives. We welcome the opportunity to discuss your requirements, please contact Lea Boodee via email or phone 021 1170916.
Our membership management service includes, but is not limited to:
• Developing membership collateral, including welcome packs
• Monitor and process new member applications, following your policy
• Respond to membership inquiries and requests promptly and professionally, conveying the correct message of their importance to you
• Develop and maintain a membership database to provide you with valuable, up-to-date statistical information on current and potential members
• Developing, implementing, and analysing membership surveys
• Manage your annual renewal process
• Manage membership payments, including review and follow-up of all outstanding membership fees
SPONSORSHIP AND FUNDRAISING SUPPORT
Our sponsorship approach is to identify quality partners, optimise your value proposition, define the appropriate channels for them to interact with your community and generate revenue.
Whether an events-focused approach with exhibition opportunities at your Conference or a year-round partnership approach with multiple touch points, On-Cue helps you create and deliver revenue-generating value for these partners. Their engagement, in turn, enriches your community and adds value for your members .
DAY TO DAY ADMINISTRATION
Our dedicated team of professionals deal with the day-to-day administration of your association. Our fully automated, modern office means association management tasks are completed efficiently, including:
• Responding to association telephone calls, faxes, and emails, answering the inquiry and directing the caller to the appropriate source
• Writing general correspondence
• Receiving and routing incoming mail
• Representing your association to those outside the profession, including media and suppliers, if required
• Maintaining all records, including financial, in electronic and hard copy formats where required by regulation
• Scheduling, attending and recording executive meetings
• Coordination of all administrative business – elections, awards etc
Like any successful business, an association requires sound business practices, accurate reporting and security, our financial services include:
• Comprehensive knowledge of Xero & MYOB
• Monthly financial reports (depending on preference) with budget variation analysis
• Provide financial assistance in coordination with the Association Treasurer, including development and implementation of annual budgets, full-service bookkeeping (including Accounts Payable, accounts receivable, billings, collections, banking, and reconciliation), and preparation of financial statements
• Advise the Secretary/Treasurer, and Executive Members in a timely fashion of financial information that would impact the annual budget, such as anticipated increases in expenses or changes in income categories
• Assist the association’s commissioned accountant/auditor in annual audit procedures
• Maintain appropriate liability insurance
PROMOTION AND COMMUNICATIONS
On-Cue provides professional marketing communications to raise visibility with key audiences and keep members informed, engaged and excited.
Whether you use digital, online or traditional marketing (or, most likely, a mixture of all of them), we will manage your communication so it is professional, timely, on-message and supportive of your brand by:
• Managing regular E-newsletters and other e-blasts
• Maintaining an active presence for your association in relevant social networking sites
• Coordinating the production of printed newsletters/magazines
On-Cue’s team are skilled and proficient to meet your website development needs and the maintenance and support of your existing site. Our website service includes:
• Timely update of information as it becomes available (i.e. post events, update speakers or committee members, add sponsor logos, etc.)
• Ensuring accuracy of information on the website
• Ensuring site design and page layout meet Association needs and support the brand
• Keeping content fresh, literate, and interesting
• Setting up on-line job postings/careers wanted areas
• Managing a “members-only” area on the site
• Research and Implement new ideas with Executive Committee approval
• Google analytics reporting
We will work with you to manage the design of all your publications from inception, to production and distribution.
We have the in-house skills and Adobe CS6 software to provide solutions to all your electronic and print publishing needs while keeping the cost in line with your budget. Our design services range from:
• Creation of sponsorship proposals, newsletters, brochures and flyers
• Create Association collateral and promotional items such as banners, t-shirts, hats etc
• Design online banner ads
• Resizing images for the web and mobile and more.