Managing, motivating and energising your members is vital in order to sustain a healthy Association. In our experience, the administrative realities of running an Association use up valuable and often limited, resources, which is why On-Cue has created a suite of Association support services, designed to allow any Assocation to focus on the important issues of governance, while we look after the day to day administrative duties.
Our membership development and management service includes, but is not limited to:
• Research and recommend new member products and services in response to Executive Committee ideas, suggestions and goals
• Developing membership collateral, including welcome packs
• Monitor and process new member applications, in accordance with your policy
• Respond to membership inquiries and requests promptly and professionally, conveying the correct message of their importance to you
• Develop and maintain a membership database to provide you with valuable, up-to- date statistical information on current and potential members
• Developing, implementing, and analysing membership surveys
• Manage your annual renewal process
• Manage membership payments, including review and follow-up of all outstanding membership fees
Our dedicated team of professionals deal with the day-to-day administration of your association, allowing the Executive Committee to focus its energies on the organisation’s objectives and strategic planning rather than spending time on its administration. This gives you peace of mind knowing that great customer service and value is being delivered to your members.
Our sponsorship development approach is to identify quality partners, optimise your value proposition, define the appropriate channels for them to interact with your community and generate revenue.
Whether an events-focused approach with exhibition opportunities, Events or Conference, or a year-round partnership approach with multiple touch points, On-Cue helps you create and deliver revenue-generating value for these partners. Their engagement, in turn, enriches your community and adds value for your members.
Like any successful business, an association requires sound business practices, accurate reporting and security, our financial services include:
• Monthly financial reports (depending on preference) with budget variation analysis
• Provide financial assistance in co-ordination with the Association Treasurer, including development and implementation of annual budgets, full-service bookkeeping (including accounts Payable, accounts receivable, billings, collections, banking, and reconciliation), and preparation of financial statements
• Advise the Secretary/Treasurer, and Executive Members in a timely fashion of fiscal information that would impact the annual budget, such as anticipated increases in expenses or changes in income categories
• Assist the association’s commissioned accountant/auditor in annual audit procedures