A conference is indeed a big task from start to finish, with many moving parts, deadlines and key components to keep track of. A conference is most successful with an experienced professional being your partner and gatekeeper in every step of this process. From venue selection, marketing, delegate management, programme planning to on-site execution, On-Cue will look after all areas of project management for you effectively and efficiently.
- Identify goals
- Destination feasibility analysis
- Develop a venue concept
- Define a communication & reporting system
- Project management and access to a skilled team of professionals
- Co-ordinate organisational meetings
- Prepare conference materials (programme, conference bag, name badge, documents, etc.)
- Manage and co-ordinate pre-qualified suppliers
Sponsorship and Exhibition Management
We understand that sponsorship provides extra income and reduces the financial burden for your organisation. We will look after your sponsors and exhibitors with utmost care - making sure their entitlements are fulfilled, they are fully acknowledged, and we will build the rapport that ensures they will come back next year. Our Sponsorship and Exhibition package includes:
- Strategic management & sales prospects
- Develop industry-specific sponsorship package
- Collection of information for programme materials
- Distribution of sales materials
- Logistics management
- Exhibit floor plan layout
- Exhibit sales and administration
- Logistic supplier contracts
- Exhibitor’s kit development and distribution
- Implement tactics to drive more attendees to exhibition booths
Abstract Management and Technical Programme
We understand that the technical programme is the main ingredient of the conference. On-Cue has a wealth of experience to offer in abstract management. Our experience in coordinating this process will ensure the smooth development of a programme that is current and interesting to your delegates, as well as achieving your organisations’ goals.
To minimise your Scientific Committee’s administration efforts and the overall programme development process, our state-of-the-art online solutions will allow the full abstract management component to be handled efficiently & effectively. On-Cue will collaborate and work closely with your Scientific Committee in the full development of the conference programme from launch to post-event, system design and maintenance.
- Development of Call for Abstracts and submission template
- Abstract submission
- Author login
- Abstract Review process
- Scoring, with reporting
- Development and distribution of notification and presentation guidelines correspondence
- Oral, poster, and E-poster presentation management
- Session scheduling
- Publishing via print, web, event app, USB stick or CD Rom
- Reporting features
Managing the invited speaker management process from solicitation, logistical planning of travel/accommodation/content to attendance on-site, on-cue will help bring the top speakers to you and your delegates. We will handle every detail directly with these important individuals to ensure flawless execution for your organisation.
Accurate registration and reporting management is essential and for this we operate specialised conference management software. Our registration service includes, but is not limited to:
- Secure system design & management
- Comprehensive financial and attendance reporting
- Registration administration including secure credit card & financial transactions
- Delegate kit
- Develop a secure online registration form
- Set-up custom invoices, receipts and confirmation emails
- Process and confirm registrations
- Answer delegate inquiries and record special requests and requirements
- Provide accurate reports for the committee and suppliers
As Professional Conference Organisers we understand that accurate budgeting and prudent financial management are vital for the success of your conference. On-Cue will discuss with you the requirements and goals of your conference to then prepare the budget and manage it throughout the conference life-cycle, including:
- Develop and manage a detailed budget
- Set-up and managing a Trust Account
- Work closely with the association accounts person
- Pay supplier invoices on behalf of the conference
- Produce detailed financial statements at the conclusion of the conference
We will implement and execute your vision to ensure a seamless experience, including:
- Trouble-shooting and onsite logistics
- Venue and supplier liaison
- Meeting space management and room allocations
- Manage and supervise the programme
- Audio visual equipment and communication services
- Speaker Services room management
- Catering requirements
- Internet Café
- Signage design and creation
- Registration and staffing
- Distribute conference material
We understand that social functions can make a conference memorable and we will ensure that the events are run seamlessly and one that the committee can sit back and enjoy while networking with colleagues and members.
Through our expertise and supplier relationships, On-Cue will create delicious menus to please every delegate while still keeping a close-eye on being cost-effective.
A vibrant opening ceremony & welcome reception is an opportunity to set the tone for your conference and engage delegates.
We will work with you to craft an extraordinary programme of special events for receptions, conference dinners and award ceremonies, drawing from our knowledge and experience along with a vast network of entertainers and producers to suit every budget.
Partner Programmes, Children’s Programmes, and Pre/Post Tours are all components that On-Cue also have successful results in delivering. We will help to determine what is the right solution for your event demographic and design an exciting programme of tours and events.
We can assist you with the management of an exciting and affordable Field Trip programme for delegates. We take responsibility for the transport, printing, catering and registrations to ensure the Field Trips run smoothly. We can also assist with developing risk management plans and health and safety plans.
On-Cue manages contractual obligations with the accommodation providers to your greatest advantage and guides your delegates in their booking process.
- System design & management
- Rooming list coordination
- Manage deadline dates and limit liability
- Process and confirm hotel reservations via our online solution
- Liaise with PA's for group reservations and charge back facilities